Monday 26 August 2013

♥Autumn romantic♥

 This autumn starts very warm,but I do not advise to undress t-shirts. It is best to wear light sweater or jacket that would be warm but not hot. Best to let it be hot than cold as they say...


My outfit today will be devoted to this time as the beginning of autumn!
This jacket is very warm though the kind you wouldn't say it's made of 30% wool and 70% acrylic.
Therefore, it is warm and not too cold,the body is nice. Long sleeve - so as you can and roll them and dissolve that would arms basking if she froze.
Jeans this time I decided to buy a dark because they are more I came in colour and both sit on me) jeans, you can choose any which you sit but while you're young is better to wear bright!
Bag a large very comfortable,perfect I think not all but it is necessary to look at the color of the bag features of the man.
I bought it because I always dreamed of such a bag and the more color is beautiful is combined with many things and pleasant to the eye.





Jeans - Motivi 60$
Jacket - Modis 21$
Bag - Stradivarius 30$
Pumps - Centro 15$

No comments :

Post a Comment