Saturday 30 December 2023

GOODBYE 2023♥

Although this blog is already quite abandoned, I want to sum up 23 years.

Sitting in the evening, I thought about what people were doing on this day a hundred years ago. Have you ever had such a thought?

I thought it was funny and I began to imagine and fantasize.

This blog has turned into notes of my life. But I think it's not a bad thing.

This year we finally managed to make an unforgettable trip to Thailand! And this trip turned my life around in a good way.

I have released three books this year, I have almost completed the course on the Matrix of Fate, and I have also opened a creative business.

It's too early to talk about large-scale results, of course, but the result is very inspiring to me.

Back this year, in the fall, I went to study for a driver's license. I really like it, I hope I will receive them in the spring and my travel geography will increase.

I really hope that your 23rd year was amazing and positive in its own way.♥

No comments :

Post a Comment