Sunday 26 May 2013

OUTFIT "Prom" ♥

so my friends!

That came to the end of the school year,graduation exams.
And all the wonder that would wear to the prom?




some wear long dresses,short,strict whatever you want. But I finished school in grade 9, i.e. 2 years ago and decided to come to his former classmates . I didn't invent chic outfit and so forth. I just wore this dress of such a tender peach light blue jacket with which we are already familiar and pumps and took the bag from which we too have long been acquainted)
I decided to decorate the dress a little flowers in the front,but I don't think it looks really nice,although I like.
So I congratulate you all on the exhaust! do you success in everything!!






Clothing: H&M

2 comments :

  1. Ну вы выглядеть красиво как всегда, но я не могу видеть цветы вы говорите, что вы украсить себя.Пром была хорошая идея, молодцы.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое:)
      Я их прятала потому что ужасно получилось(
      Спасибо:)

      Delete