Thursday 30 January 2014

Walk on a city NO 8.Morning on Russian roads ☠

This morning I went to the mall. Surprisingly Roads near my house was very quiet and empty road. Although usually plugs and a lot of cars. But travel outside of this area, I realized that was wrong:) There were a lot of cars , traffic jams , the signaling :) I like to drive a car around the city to look at other people who are also going somewhere or in a hurry. Usually we have in Russia, although about Russia, I do not know , but we in St. Petersburg is often created traffic jams. ahah even the trams!
Although very cool ride in our city! amazing!
This post was not very informative, just wanted to share with you a little bit of moods and to show a fragment of life and the life of the city:) I hope you liked it!

With love,Julie xo